Trango Cube GTX Mountaineering Boot
The La Sportiva Women’s Trango Cube GTX Mountaineering Boot has won awards and industry accolades, and yet you’re still skeptical. But don’t worry, the hype isn’t the result of overpaid marketing monkeys turning nothing into something—it’s the exact opposite. Perhaps the lightest waterproof mountaineering boot on the market today, the Trango Cube combines Gore-Tex climate control with robust durability to keep your foot warm and dry on your cold-weather attempts at altitude. The 3D Flex system
enhances your foot control when traversing convoluted territory, and part of the tongue comes out if you need a little more room in the boot.
Seamless upper construction eliminates pores and seam-sited weaknesses. Waterproof QB3 fabric mixes with stretchy FlexTec 2 material to protect your foot from getting tanked by dankness when assaulted by ground snow or flying graupel. A rugged Vibram rand fends off ice boulders and adds a hit of stability when the twisty trail redefines technical. The direct-inject Thermo-Tech TPU lacing system says “no” to stitching to extend the boot’s lifespan while shaving off nearly 1/3 of the weight from a traditional riveted lacing system. Gore-Tex Performance Comfort lining guarantees your means of mountaineering motoring (um, yeah, your foot) stays dry and happy in a climate-controlled environment.
A low-profile, 4mm graded nylon insole puts a skinny pillow of softness under your heel and has a barely-there feel by the time it reaches your toes. A strategic blend of PU and EVA maximize midsole cushioning without drawing unnecessary attention or detracting from ground communication. The Impact Brake System uses directionally juxtaposed lugs to give you tacky traction on the way up and the way down. Vibram One, an exclusive sole material made for La Sportiva, maintains this boot’s firm fascination with the earth. The TPU heel insert lets you strap on a hybrid crampon to accommodate terrain that changes faster than the weather.
- Ultralight mountaineering boot for summertime alpinism
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort is waterproof and incredibly breathable
- Upper composed of Flex Tec fabric and Vibram rubber rands
- Removable tongue helps the boot dry faster
- Nylon footbed offers a stiff platform for stable support
- TPU heel insert allows hybrid crampon compatibility
- Vibram One sole designed exclusively for La Sportiva
- Waterproofing: GORE-TEX Performance Comfort
- Lining: GORE-TEX Performance Comfort
- Closure: laces with speed hooks
- Footbed: nylon
- Midsole: [toe, heel] PU, [central zone, heel] EVA
- Sole: Vibram ONE with Impact Brake System
- Crampon Compatibility: hybrid
- Claimed Weight: 20.16 oz
- Recommended Use: mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
There are no reviews yet.