Stream GTX Boot
Don’t be stopped by rugged trails and wet weather when you’re wearing the La Sportiva Women’s Stream GTX Boot. Featuring a Nano Cell 2.0 upper—which uses breathable cells to offer high levels of ventilation—in conjunction with the waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex Surround membrane, your feet will be protected from outside water and exempt from overheating.
Comfort is about more than staying dry, though, so La Sportiva added a TPU frame to wrap your foot in a supportive embrace, offering lightweight stability and responsiveness on rugged terrain. The EVA midsole makes each step feel soft and energetic, while the Vibram sole finishes the package with reliable traction, even on wet boulders and muddy trails.
- Lightweight hiking boot for wet, rugged trails
- Specially designed uppers offer high levels of breathability
- Gore-Tex Surround ventilation is waterproof and breathable
- Plush midsole offers all-day comfort on uneven terrain
- Vibram sole provides reliable traction and durable responsiveness
- STB Control construction uses frame for lightweight stability
- Upper Material: abrasion resistant mesh
- Waterproofing: GORE-TEX Surround
- Closure: lace
- Last: Women’s Tempo 2
- Footbed: 5mm Ortholite
- Midsole: compression molded EVA, TPU inserts
- Sole: Vibram XS Trek, Impact Brake System
- Claimed Weight: 12.1oz
- Recommended Use: backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
There are no reviews yet.