Oxygym Climbing Shoe
The La Sportiva Women’s Oxygym Climbing Shoe features a female-specific fit that makes this shoe narrower with a lower overall volume compared to men’s shoes. Whether you’re a novice or a certifiable gym rat, this shoe gives you all-day comfort and the confidence necessary to stretch like your arachnid idol.
Crafted from synthetic WashTex fabric, this shoe shouldn’t stretch too much, even after you spend two straight weeks working out a tough top-rope route indoors. Minimal asymmetry and a neutral profile make it easy to wear this sticky shoe for hours on end while you work slabby under-vert problems or slightly over-vert routes. The round toe takes to a variety of surfaces, and braving an actual outdoor rock for a wee bit of cragging doesn’t require a separate shoe. The patented hook-and-loop closure system gives you two points of adjustment for a highly personal fit. Slip-lasted construction takes away a bit of stiffness so your wait for the wall isn’t an agonizing experience.
FriXion RS rubber on the bottom is the stickiest sole La Sportiva makes. AirTex Silver lining manages foot moisture and minimizes stink by creating a hostile environment towards odor-causing bugs. The 1.8mm LaspoFlex midsole gives this shoe a thin shot of torsional rigidity while protecting your footsteps from the ground below. An anti-shock EVA heel insert means you can actually walk more than two steps in this shoe without falling on the ground in paw pain. WashTex fabric lets you throw this shoe in the washing machine when it starts to move up the wall on its own.
- Comfortable climbing shoe made for multi-pitches and gyms
- Flat last and low asymmetry optimizes all-day comfort
- Washable, durable WashTex upper with breathable AirTex lining
- LaspoFlex midsole with EVA heel for shock absorption
- Frixion rubber sole offers traction on rock and plastic
- Upper Material: WashTex, microfiber
- Lining: AirTex
- Closure: hook-and-loop straps
- Midsole: Laspoflex (1.8mm) [heel] EVA
- Rubber: Frixion (5mm)
- Profile: flat
- Asymmetrical Curvature: low
- Claimed Weight: 7.13oz
- Recommended Use: climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year