Why We Like The Miura Lace Climbing Shoe
Sometimes there aren’t as many footholds as we’d like; other times there are fewer than that. The La Sportiva Miura Lace Climbing Shoe has a technical advantage so we can get creative with our footwork. Its Vibram XS Edge can either crimp greasy micro-edges or something smaller, less-greasy off to the side.
The Miura sports a moderate downturn ideal for both vertical and overhung climbs, and the aggressive asymmetry directs all the power directly to the toe for a precise performance. La Sportiva made the upper out of an 8-panel leather that stretches in key areas to conform to your foot’s shape, and the slingshot rand around the heel helps the shoe keep an aggressive performance for a long time.
- Climbing shoe made for technical, overhung rock
- Vibram XS Edge sole with traction designed for micro-edges
- Leather upper stretches to conform to your foot’s shape
- Slingshot rand has a moderate downturn and aggressive asymmetry
- Upper Material: leather
- Lining: Dentex
- Closure: lace
- Midsole: LaspoFlex (1.1mm, forefront)
- Rubber: Vibram XS Edge (4mm)
- Activity: bouldering, sport climbing
- Claimed Weight: 8.4oz
- Profile: moderate downturn
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
- Last: PD 75
- Asymmetrical Curvature: aggressive
There are no reviews yet.